Friday, September 26, 2014

Sites for Teaching Tips

(Part of @teachthought 30-day Reflective Teaching Blogging Challenge) more info here.

Day 26 ~ "What are your 3 favorite go-to site for help/tips/resources in your teaching?"

Twitter ~ Definitely my #1 go-to site. This is where I connect with great educators across the country and globe. Great resources are being shared all the time. Help and tips can be found just by asking and starting conversations with people.

Blogs ~ Reading the blogs of educators that I've connected with online has been a great resource for me. The blogs I follow provide not only helpful tips and connections to resources, but they also provide inspiration and uplifting stories of those I admire in the education world.

Those are honestly the two sites that I use the most, and I definitely can spend a lot of time browsing all the great resources that are out there! But to round out my "3" choices....

Pinterest ~ I am not on Pinterest regularly, but do use it to browse ideas and find resources from a variety of sources. I also use it to find resources my colleagues and friends have categorized.



No comments:

Post a Comment