Monday, May 25, 2015

Blogiversary :)

I hesitantly clicked PUBLISH and off they went........ my thoughts into the unknown.

My blog started a year ago, May 25, 2014, and ever since then I've been on a reflective journey.

It all started with my first post, "A Summer of Learning"  as part of the #10summerblogs challenge on Twitter. This group was made of both seasoned educational bloggers as well as newbies like myself. We supported one another with feedback and comments and learned some great new ideas along the way.

Since then I've dabbled in other challenges and written posts about my classroom, educational experiences, and professional learning that has taken place this year.

It has been a great journey and I will continue to walk down this reflective path by posting my thoughts, celebrating my learning, and sharing my voice.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for continually sharing your thoughts & experiences, Jen.

    Much appreciated!

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reflection is powerful when it comes to learning. I've enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete