Saturday, May 9, 2015

It's Appreciated

Feeling appreciated.....
sometimes it's a smile, a handwritten note, or a hug.

Students have their own way of saying "Thank You" and no matter what form it takes,
it leaves me feeling appreciated.


Flowers from students during Teacher Appreciation Week
Some snacks from my 4th graders. Did they all get together
and decide on cereal bars? :)
Best Teacher certificate made by a 4th grader
& Starbucks!!

So thoughtful. :)



I'm grateful and honored to receive extra thank-you's this week during Teacher Appreciation Week and it reminds me why I do what I do. It's for the kids!

As much as my students and families have shown their appreciation this week, I also feel an appreciation for them! They bring me smiles, amaze me with what they can do, and teach me new things as well.

So here's a shout-out to all the great teachers out there ~ my near & dear colleagues, my own teachers from years ago, and all the other teachers & educators I've met along the way.

Thanks - it's appreciated. :)

letter T letter H Line Word black letter A letter N K
letter Y letter O letter U




No comments:

Post a Comment