Monday, December 1, 2014

Try Something New

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~Walt Disney

A curiosity for something new can keep our teaching fresh and our classrooms an unpredictable learning space. Instead of worrying too much about the end outcome, focus more on the process and the learning that will take place along the way.



I will be the first to claim I'm not an expert, but I'm definitely curious about many things and a fairly quick learner. I love trying new activities, "stealing" great resources from other teachers, and being a part of groups that are moving forward with their ideas.

I'm in the planning process for a big step forward in trying something new and the next two months will be interesting and exciting as all the details come together. Regardless of the outcome, a lot of fun and learning will be had along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment